• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

I can attest to aftermarket brake components not liking All Wheel Cleaner. The first time I used it, It striped the coatings off. Granted, the coatings are all now corroded off a few months later due to water/road salt. So it didn't really set me back.
    This new formula seems to clean a bit better, I have a fairly old (1 year) bottle of the original stuff, but this new version seems to remove brake dust and other such contaminants from wheels even easier.
    Has the new formula been strengthened in it's cleaning ability?

Comment

YAY found this in my local Walmart (Moncton NB)
      Originally posted by habs33 View Post
      Is this product available in Canada yet? I really want to start using this as part of my routine

Comment

I have used Super Degreaser and APC +1 and they don't even come close to comparing to the AW&TC! Just wish it would come in bigger quantities!!

Comment

I wish it came in a bigger bottle too! I have always been skeptical of wheel and tire cleaners and as such have just used soap and water. I decided to give the Hot Rims All Wheel and Tire Cleaner a shot just to see how well it worked. Holy ****!!! This stuff is amazing! I have never had my rims or tires so clean even after a thorough and tiring scrub using plain soap and water. And man do they look a lot better after applying a dressing after being that clean. Anybody who is on the fence or a bit skeptical thinking that it is snake oil, just a company trying to push more product (like me!), try it you'll be pleasantly surprised! Just make sure you use the proper wheel cleaner for your wheels

Comment

hey Michael, it seems like every time i use my HRAW&T cleaner i spray on the tire, and immediately use a tire brush to agitate and then immediately grab my pressure washer and rinse off, but EVERY time i do this, no matter how fast i go, it seems like i have some dryed brown residue on my sidewalls, what am i doing wrong here? i do a whole tire in about 15-30 seconds, making sure the cleaner stays wet and i rinse right away after, but always, my tire has a brown color to it, and i can see where theres brown streaks on it.
            Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
            1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
            1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Trying it out in an hour for the first time.
              Full review coming.

Im excited

Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');