• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I order furniture polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I order furniture polish?

Sorry for the bad news, but from what has been posted here, Meguiar's no longer makes furniture polish.

I wish they did also.

Bill

Re: How do I order furniture polish?

There are different types of furniture polishes out there, but I guess Meguiar's no longer manufactures any. I don't use the Pledge type of furniture polishes. I use a great polymer polish and enhancer from Polyshied Products for my non-porous, sealed furniture (high-gloss, semi-gloss, lacquer, glass, metal, etc) - it can't be used for unfinished wood or other porous finishes. It's non-abrasive, cleans, removes small scratches, removes dirt, protects, and shines furniture. It protects and shines furniture for months. The X-staticizng anti-dusting spray also repels dust - it is awesome.

Comment

I can't find the Polyshield furniture polish or X-staticizing spray in stores. I order it online along with their car polishes and leather enhancers. www.polyshieldproducts.com

Comment

This is weird. The OP's question doesn't show.

The best I can remember was, he/she was looking to purchase Meg's Furniture Polish, and my post was one of the replies.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');