• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax

hi! i am new at this forum and just want to greet everyone!
    i just got my ultimate quik detailer and ultimate quik wax.
    i just have these few questions and hopefully someone could help me.
    - sometimes i don't have much time to clean my car and i just get my microfiber duster to get rid of the dusts.
    - now that i got my Ultimate quik detailer and ultimate quik wax i just want to ask if i could apply the ultimate quik wax after using the ultimate quik detailer? if yes, how long should i wait before i apply the ultimate quik wax?

Re: Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax

Spray your Ultimate quick detailer on the car and wipe off with microfiber rag to get rid of any small amount dust. Follow up with Ultimate quick wax one panel at the time and wipe off. No need to wait after Quick detailer.

Comment

Yes you can apply UQW after using UQD. The requirement for UQW is that the surface needs to be clean.

You can apply UQW immediately after UQD. There's no need to wait in between.
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

thank you for the quick response.
        just wondering if i can do this idea
        - UQD then UQW (planning to do this at evening) then on the following day i will apply NXT WAX 2.0

is this a good idea?

Comment

No, that would be a bit wastefull.

You would want to use the detailer spray, then use the Nxt right after.

It might be worth mentioning that the UQD could be a bit expensive to use for this sort of thing. The regular QD would be fine if following up with something after.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

i used the UQD and UQW last night. and today when i woke up, i saw how brilliant my car is. glossy mirror wet look shine. good stuffs for my black accord. i think these products goes to other colors too. and also this lunch time i saw my car covered with a bit of dusts and i decided to wipe it with microfiber towel and i was really surprised because dusts was like sliding through the car. it was really smooth! thanks to these products.

Comment

I hope you didnt rub a dry microfiber on your car.

Comment

Originally posted by accord2011black View Post
                i used the UQD and UQW last night. and today when i woke up, i saw how brilliant my car is. glossy mirror wet look shine. good stuffs for my black accord. i think these products goes to other colors too. and also this lunch time i saw my car covered with a bit of dusts and i decided to wipe it with microfiber towel and i was really surprised because dusts was like sliding through the car. it was really smooth! thanks to these products.
                I assume you used UQD to wipe the dust off your car?

Do you have pics of your black 2011 Accord? I would love to see it.

Since you have a black car and you love UQD and UQW, you need to try out these products when they come out next year:
                Gold Class Premium Quik Detailer.
                Gold Class Carnauba Plus Quik Wax.

I've read in their respective threads that they enhance and darken black paints.

Comment

@red and marc
                  - no i didn't rubbed a dry microfiber towel. i misted the towel with UQD. then wiped off the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by accord2011black View Post
                    @red and marc
                    - no i didn't rubbed a dry microfiber towel. i misted the towel with UQD. then wiped off the dust.
                    Ok good to hear. We wouldn`t want you to do that.

Comment

here's the pics of using UQD and UQW.

Comment

btw, i used my iphone 4s to capture these photos and uploaded it using photobucket iphone app. i think the app automatically adjusted the size and quality of the pics. But you can still see the work of the UQD and UQW.

Comment

Nice shots of your ride! I'm loving the inspire mirrors!

You should really try the gold class variants when they come out next year.

Comment

thanks marc! if only i could share the original quality pics.
                            on sunday i will try it on our panamera and Land Cruiser both black.
                            btw, do you think it will also work on our e-class but in white color?

Comment

just want to add anothr questions to these products.
                              - can i use it on rims?
                              - if yes, which is better to use UQD or UQW? or should i use both?
                              - the black painted on the rims wouldn't be affected?

* you can see the rims on the pics. same questions goes to our other cars mentioned on my previous
                              post.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');