• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XPress Spray Wax..anyone try it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XPress Spray Wax..anyone try it?

I love D156! It wipes on/off easily and has some great durabilty. It is a life saver (or should I say paint saver?) in the winter.

Comment

It smells good too!
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

will have to try some...if I can find it..lol

Comment

I order mine from ADS!
          Barry

Comment

I've been having problems with it streaking on black paint. Does anyone have any tips to reduce this?

Comment

I would say there is a chance you are spraying too much. Often best to spray your cloth, and wipe, to help make things as thin as possible.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Murr is probably right. Reduce the size of the panel you are doing, about half the size of the hood or even half of that...especially if it's hot out. MIST...don't spray. One squeeze as you fan the bottle over the panel is all. I use 2 micro fibers, one to wipe it around evenly and 1 to dry.
                Barry

Comment

my favorite product one of the finest spray waxes out there,

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                    I would say there is a chance you are spraying too much. Often best to spray your cloth, and wipe, to help make things as thin as possible.
                    sprayed my entire car last night with Xpress spray wax, and i think i might have a bit of streaking on some areas.

I will try and spray on cloth next time to see if i have better results.

However, when you're drying the car with Xpress Spray wax..wouldn't you want to spray it on the car instead of the towel?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');