• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Impessed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Impessed

I tried the #21 sample I got from Detailbarn and was very impressed with it. Depth and gloss are at least the equal of NXT. NXT (either paste or liquid version) are very easy to apply and remove but #21 is even easier. To me the #21 seemed a little bit thinner in consistency than the NXT liquid, yet it did a slightly better job of filling in swirls. Now, I await the durability results.

It sheds rain water quite nicely too!

I must say that I prefer the key lime aroma of the NXT though LOL! If I get addicted to the NXT, and I'm close, I can always switch to #21 during the withdrawal period.

Mike said that NXT is still Meguiars' best protecting wax. Does that mean it protects better than #21, or does it mean that #21 is just as good at protection, but not any better.

In summary, my overall rating of #21 is (out of a possible 5)

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Hey RamAirV1,

Very nice write-up!! By chance have you obtained a digital camera yet? I would love to see pictures of your new GTO!

Wait until you see what #21 looks like in about 24 hours! You will love the look!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thanks Tim.

Actually I got my hands on a Nikon D-70 and took some pics of the Insane Shine, NXT Paste and Speed Detailers results on my GTO. I have to admit I have been procrastinating on posting them. I will definitely try to post some of them this weekend. Now if I can just find the thread where it tells how to import the pictures........

And yes, the look after 24hrs. is amazing, even after it has been rained on!

RamAirV1
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Hey,

Nikon D-70 is a nice camera!

Here are all of the tutorials needed to upload the photos. Trust me, it is very easy to do!!!

If you need more help, just PM me and I will help you out!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thanks Tim. I will make that a priority for this weekend. I just got back from a business trip and I'm tired! I am using this as an excuse not to do anything. I almost forgot about the photos I took a few weeks ago LOL!

The D-70 is a great camera. That one and the 20d are my favorites! It's hard to go back to a point and shoot after using these! Shutter lag can be very annoying!

RamAirV1
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');