• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brand new can of meguiars mirror glaze #16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new can of meguiars mirror glaze #16

so i just bought the last 2 cans of m16 in my town and trying to sell one(know i wont run out of this any time soon).this can i am selling has no scratches or dents,this can is in better condition then my can. i would like $25 shipped to all 48 states for one can. payment is accepted in money order(dont have paypal) or i will accept trades, looking for 5" da backing plate,5.5" pads,iron-x spray or paste,anything optimum or car pro. thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!.
    here are some pics, date stamp is wrong date as i haven't changed it yet lol.

Re: brand new can of meguiars mirror glaze #16

no bites on this yet? find this amazing if needed i can get a picture of the inside, still wont be able to send untill after the first due to being 955 miles away from it

Comment

I'll bite, PM to me your mailing address, I'll send the money order.

Comment

opie_7afe, are you still looking to sell this? I sent a PM to you on 12/25 asking for your address so I could send a money order. I have not gotten a response. If you don't want to sell, that is fine, would just appreciate a response. Thank you.

Comment

SOLD! to rppm... thanks for the interest guys if i come across some more cans i will post again.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');