• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for insight & opinions of my business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for insight & opinions of my business.

I have been working on this detailing business for the past few months and would like other detailer's opinions - especially concerning pricing structure. Also, our name plays off the Memphis Police Dept.-MPD.

Re: Looking for insight & opinions of my business.

Here's just my take.

1. I like the idea of basing your name off something familiar in the area. That being said it's a delicate road to take because you want the name to be unique and stand out at the same time.

2. I can only assume you did market pricing research to see what other detailer shops in the area are charging. You want to be competitive with them but not sell yourself too short and end up not being able to turn a good profit.

3. As far as the facebook page goes everything is easy to read and information can be found quickly and easily.

4. One thing I really like seeing on detailers web sites and facebook pages in before and after shots. That way people can see how good a job you do.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');