• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQD Bottle spray problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UQD Bottle spray problem...

dear all,

the UQD product is awesome and i like it too much but the spray has problem.too many times i tried and it is not spraying ?how can i use the remaining liquid as it is more than half full.Also i noticed it is not oK to use other bottle spray

someone please advise...
    2012 Nissan Micra 1.2 Cvt
    2011 Renault Fluence Edc Turbo diesel 1.5
    2009 SEAT Ibiza 1.2

Re: UQD Bottle spray problem...

Is your sprayer just clogged perhaps?

Try taking the sprayer off, and pumping warm water through it.

If all else fails, just use a generic sprayer from a store.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Try what Murr recommended first then get a generic bottle it the store that has adjustable spray tip.

Comment

i tried to use another one but i did not succeded.will try with the warm water again...
        2012 Nissan Micra 1.2 Cvt
        2011 Renault Fluence Edc Turbo diesel 1.5
        2009 SEAT Ibiza 1.2

Comment

Had this same issue with two bottles. I finally ordered M135 and the detailer line spray bottles. Seems that the UQD sprayer bottle clogs easily. Maybe due to the fine mist it producers but this product tends to form clumps in the liquid and these seem to clog the sprayer all too often. Shaking vigorously doesn't seem to dissolve the clumps. The M135 also clumps and this is with good storage temps. Maybe I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I love the product but I think I'm going back to Final Inspection (M34) or Last Touch(D155).
          Jim
          My Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');