• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Detail on my Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don
    Oh man!!! A three (at least) car garage WITH a TV, will you adopt me (or at least let me move in?)

Imagine: Being able to watch NASCAR and detail your car at the same time!
    Got a beer frig too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob66
      Hi Daboz,

I just love your vette, and the wheels really set it off. Stunning!

Quick question for you. I just called Meguiars here in the UK to get some #26 and told the guy that i was using #7 topped with NXT. He advised me against a top coat of carnuba based wax as it was slightly opaque and would not enhance the NXT finish? Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Rob.
      Interesting... I was just reading about this yesterday in a post in the how to section...

I just put some carnuba wax over my NXT on Monday and with a silver car, really not enough improvment to do it. There was no visual difference.
      Last edited by DaBoz; Mar 30, 2005, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Frig, TV, 3 car garage. Fantastic looking job and auto my friend. As far as I am concerned that IS the only car to own. What else do you need in life?

Comment

Originally posted by corvetmike
          Frig, TV, 3 car garage. Fantastic looking job and auto my friend. As far as I am concerned that IS the only car to own. What else do you need in life?
          Mike.... life is very good. I must say, I'm content.

Are you driving a C6???

Comment

Your Vette looks brilliant! The rims are delicious on that car!

My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoz
              Mike.... life is very good. I must say, I'm content.

Are you driving a C6???
              I wish I was. I have owned 2 Vetts in the past. An 84 and a 93 40th Anniversary and I am always looking for my third ride. If I'm not on Meguiars forum, I'm on the Corvette forum.

----------
              Mike M.

Comment

Originally posted by corvetmike
                I wish I was. I have owned 2 Vetts in the past. An 84 and a 93 40th Anniversary and I am always looking for my third ride. If I'm not on Meguiars forum, I'm on the Corvette forum.

----------
                Mike M.
                Do you go by Corvetmike there??

Comment

Speaking of vettes this is kind of off topic but yet on topic. Here is a supercharged C5 coupe pacing a Ferrari 360 spyder. The traffic is pretty bad but its a good video never the less.

Video = here:

Comment

Thanks for the vid.... too much traffic for that kinda driving....

Comment

Yeah I agree, There was a point where the vette almost hit the Ferrari.

Comment

Hey that car looks familar....looking good
                        http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoz
                          Do you go by Corvetmike there??
                          Yes, I do. It's my email also. I am really corvette crazy. I wish my wife was as crazy about them as I am, because I would have a C5 in the garage by now.
                          ---------
                          Mike M.

Comment

how much did that flooring cost? cuz me and my dad r lookin into redoing our garage...btw, beautiful car!

Comment

Originally posted by Zc527
                              how much did that flooring cost? cuz me and my dad r lookin into redoing our garage...btw, beautiful car!

Everything you need will come to under $1.00 a sq. ft.

Very cheap.

The tiles were 59 cents each/per sq ft.

Everything came from Home Depot.

Comment

man, what a deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');