• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing Sticker from Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Sticker from Window

What is the safest way to remove a sticker from the driver's door window? The new car dealership put the sticker on crooked and it annoys me. This is some sort of warning sticker that is about 3 inches by 4 inches.

Re: Removing Sticker from Window

Goo Gone can help.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

If Goo Gone doesn't work for you try some 3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner, I love the stuff! Just be sure to follow the directions if you use it on paint.
      Scott

Comment

Heat the sticker using a hair dryer (or even just laying a towel soaked in hot water), to soften the adhesive. This will allow you to pull off the sticker fairly easily. Then use, as mentioned above, Goo Gone, the 3M product, or even WD40 to clean up the remnants of the adhesive.
        Francis

Comment

just scrape it off then use wd40, tarminator, goo gone or other adhesive remover.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

If there is no tint just use a razor blade and some glass cleaner.
            Matt

Comment

Mostly I remove them with my nails.. Lolxx but I think the by heating them you can easily pull off them. Then use any adhesive remover to clean the stains of adhesive.. But this razor blade is little dangerous... Anyhow hope this is enough for you and don't need to use any blade.
              roof racks brands

Comment

Lacquer thinner

Lacquer thinner will do it. I dampen a small cloth enough to be wet but not so wet to run down the paint. Hold it against the sticker for a while then peel sticker away with your nail. Wipe any residue up with clean side of cloth then follow with glass cleaner.

Comment

Safest way is steam. Krudd kutter is great also because it doesn't leave an oily residue like goo gone product.

Comment

Use a razor blade and gently scape it off then use some goof-off afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');