• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not recievimg e mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not recievimg e mails

I hope this is the right place to ask but I no longer get emails on replys to threads. any one know why? I checked and my address is right and the notifcation button is on. do you think the problem is my server?
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Same problem here.
    *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

My Hotmail throws almost all my notifications into junk mail bin
      '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
      '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I wonder if it's possible that your e-mail servers are deleting the Meguiar's e-mails, thinking that they are spam?

I use Yahoo for my commercial e-mails and I save my ISP's e-mail server for friends & family.

I know that it might seem like a pain to have 2 e-mail addresses, but at least I have been able to keep spam out of my ISP's inbox!.....So Far...
        Last edited by rusty bumper; Apr 3, 2004, 11:26 AM.
        r. b.

Comment

Hey 2000,

I just started having the same problem also.

Comment

I have looked into it for each of you and I think Rusty Bumper and mxman may be right.

If you could check your Spam In-Box to see if your notifications are there and let me know it would be helpful.

I will continue to check into it to see if I can do anything to get this resolved. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Lynn
            Lynn Matthews

Comment

Nope, that's not what's happening to mine.
              *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

that is not what is happening with me either.

Comment

I am trying to figure it out. Please let me know if it starts working for you…

Lynn
                  Lynn Matthews

Comment

I'll check with me server, but I was getting them up untill a week or so. I did get a fathers day email from megs today, just not anything from the forums.
                    2019 GMC Sierra
                    1500 AT4

Comment

I've got the same problem. And they're not in my Verizon Spam Box either.
                      FRANK CANNA
                      Mirror Finish Detailing
                      23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Still working on it....

We haven't changed anything that I know of in the past week, and the Meguiar's Father's Day email came from a different place.

How about those who are also members of ShowCarGarage? Same thing?

If it makes you feel better, I am not getting my notifications either.

Lynn
                        Lynn Matthews

Comment

I think this may be out of my control, I have emailed for help.

Lynn
                          Lynn Matthews

Comment

Hey Lynn,

Ask Mike if this might have anything to do with him disabling the moderator notifications up in EXTREME MAKEOVERS....

I was receiving an email everytime that someone posted there and he changed something to keep that from happening (as I was getting 20+/day emails just telling me that someone had posted).

Just a thought.

RP
                            -The Final Detail-
                            Lagrange, Kentucky
                            thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
                            CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Lynn,

Check to see if your "Enable "-f" Parameter" is set to yes. I am not sure if VB2 has this option or not but I know VB3 does.

Some email servers require the "-f" parameter to be sent with email calls from PHP. If you are having problems with users not receiving email, try enabling this option.
                              Elite Mobile Detailing

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');