• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

business name advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business name advice

Hi one of my friends and I are starting up a small detail business on the side in Harrisburg nc and were looking for other opinions on a name for our business.

What we came up with so far is

Overdrive Car Detailing

What are your opinions?

Name

I suggest rather than doing overdrive car detailing maybe do overdrive automotive detailing. That way the business will not have a limited audience if that makes sense? Unless your friend only plans on doing cars.
    Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Re: business name advice

Is it just cars or are you doing RV's , boats, planes, Trucks.....................etc? Is it mobile detailing or fixed location? My suggestion OverDrive Detailing

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
      "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

Hey, Harrisburg is just a few minutes from where I'm at right now. I'm just off campus at UNCC. When I move back home I'm starting my detailing business back up. Good luck with your business! I had a pretty successful summer last year detailing. This year I'm putting up flyers and ordering some business cards rather than just word of mouth like last year. I made a facebook page to post my details and picture with descriptions. If you have a lot of friends on Fb who would help share the page, that might just work for you too.
        http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4299/sigpic442202.jpg

Comment

I assume you have already started, but as a rule of thumb make sure your business name has Key search words in it. Like if you are a mobile detailer, You want to have words in your bsiness name that people will use to find you on google, bing or yahoo. Overdrive mobile auto detailing. 90% of the time people will search for mobile auto detailing, and because that is in your name, you have a better chance of being found. Even if they search for Auto Detailing, it's in your name so you again may be found. Of course there are other factors involved, but if those key words are not there it does make it harder to be found without paying big bucks for SEO work.
          San Diego Car Detailing
          http://thesocalway.com/

Comment

I hate mine name but my customers love it so I still have it. try searching your web adress and see what's avalible that way. I've try 100's on people and they generaly like anything I suggest, so it's all up to you and what web adress you can get.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');