• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's #67 One Step Compound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's #67 One Step Compound

I have used other meguiars marine products faithfully for several years on my 53' Carver. Results were ok but not what I was looking for.

This year a switched to #67 instead of #49 and wow what a difference! #67 brought a clarity and shine I have not seen since the boat was new. I used a dewalt orbital buffer and a 50/50 wool/poly pad and switched to an orange foam pad after I had worn out my supply of wool pads. Followed this with meguiars boat polish and pure wax. The shine is stunning and the finish clear. I hope I can maintain it!

The one problem I had with the foam pads was a rapid build up of the compound that made them jump badly. This could not be cured by dry cleaning with a spur. The snappy clean product did clean them nicely and once dry they were reusable.

Great stuff that #67 Meguiars!

When do you think we will see a NXT like product for boats?

Steve

M67 is a very aggressive compound and very effective for going after serious below surface defects and gross oxidation.

Meguiar's One Step Compound

As far a an NXT line of products for Marine application, I have not heard anything and there is already a synthetic wax in the Marine line,

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Steve:

what is the snappy clean product you refer to?

Thanks, A - 1

Comment

Snappy Clean

Snappy Clean is a product I found on several detailing sites that cleans wax and compound from wool and foam pads. Its available online at autogeek.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');