• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to update profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to update profile

Again thank you to everyone for your advice and encouragement. I am trying to update my profile. It will not let me change anything. I wanted to correct my car color. I am using a Acer tablet. Thank you

Re: How to update profile

Go to your profile. Click one the about me tab at the top. Next to where it says your cars you will see a small yellow pencil. Click on the pencil make changes and hit save. Hope that helps.

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re updating profile

Thanks for your reply. I did this however there is no response. I'm not sure if there is a problem with my tablet. I will try on my desk top computor and see if that works.

Comment

Update

I was able to do so on my desk top. For some reason not able with my tablet. Again thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');