• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#21 Picture test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #21 Picture test

I have been having some problems with my computer and signing onto Meguiar's. I did a big write up Sunday with pictures for my review on 21. When I hit the submit button it ALL went away. All that work down the drain. At least the pictures stayed in my gallery. I should have written it in Word first. Live and Learn. I formatted my hard drive and now I can sign back into Meguiar's and I will do a new review if this picture comes out. This is the after picture of my hood with #21.

This was taken in full sun so it was hard for the camera to focus, the ones without the full sun in the picture came out better. They are all in My Gallery. I will do my review after this weekend. I am going to help my brother do his Cinamin (sp) Red TOYoda and use the 21 on it also. With pictures of course.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mark McGuire; Mar 30, 2005, 12:46 PM.
    2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
    AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
    1st Place-Best Overall Detail
    3rd Place-Best of Show
    March 26th, 2011

Hi Mark,

"I feel your pain"

I cannot tell you how many times I have written a detailed article or reply in the forum message box only to hit the wrong button and lose it all!

The lesson I learned the hard way... Anything important, type up in MS Word and then copy and paste. So I feel your paint, err I mean pain.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Mark,

Great pic!!!

Sorry to hear about losing the write-up! I have lost so many that it starts to hurt after a while! I too keep a copy in Word just in case. I wish I had did that from the start as I have several write-ups that are somewhere in the Internet Land.

I look forward in reading your new write-up!!!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the support. I think some bug got into my computer because it was not only Meguiar's but others as well. My truck is boring white so I think my brothers will show 21's merits much better than mine. Oh and Mike, thank you for the sample, from what I've seen so far you have a WINNER!!
        Oh yea, if you look at the sun you will see, NO SWRILS, I'm learning.
        Last edited by Mark McGuire; Mar 30, 2005, 05:03 PM.
        2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
        AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
        1st Place-Best Overall Detail
        3rd Place-Best of Show
        March 26th, 2011

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');