• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Car Wash with Anti Static Ingredient??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Car Wash with Anti Static Ingredient??

Went in to my local auto store and saw this (camera phone) Its definitely looks different than the other purple nxt car wash. Its kind of has a murky color to it. It says it helps with dust attraction.

Anyway I cant seem to find it on Meguiars online store. Is it brand new or already discontinued??

Has anyone used this stuff?? Does it really reduce dust??

Last edited by BlackG35; Mar 30, 2005, 07:09 PM.

I think that's the old formula. The new formula is an electric purple color. I think I see some next to it in fact. I went to Pep Boys last time I was home and they actually had both versions.

Comment

Hmm, I thought I had read that the purple formula had most recently been changed over to a blueish color.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

same formula, different old color.

Comment

You're correct Murr1525: The purple wash has been changed to blue with no change in properties.

The antistatic claim is on the old bottle that I have. Maybe they got rid of that claim on the new stuff. I can't say that I really notice antistatic properties, but it is a great wash soap.

See this post: NXT Car wash formula changed

Comment

Just to clarify...

The newest or current version of the NXT Generation Wash is "bright solid purple". The formula is the same as the original but the color has been changed to be more stable, as well as better looking to tie into the NXT Generation theme.

The picture that blackG35 posted was the 1st generation bottle as well as color. Then the label was changed, but the color was kept. Now we are to the 3rd generation with same label as generation 2, but with a new color.

I know this is complicated, but I hope this clears it up.

Mike
            Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');