• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance tire spray is terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance tire spray is terrible

Bought 2 bottles of endurance trigger spray. Product sprays out in a stream instead of a nice fan pattern. Also very dull finish. I'll stick with the hot shine.

Re: Endurance tire spray is terrible

Jweidner,

Sorry for the disappointing experience. Not sure what is happening with your bottle but it should spray as a mist and it is perplexing as to why you would be getting a dull finish. Did you clean the tire first? Please give us a call at (800) 347-5700 and mention this thread.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

I have to agree. This product IS terrible. I bought 2 cans and tried it out for the first time yesterday. I followed all the directions and even after 30 minutes of dry time, SLING all over the car. I will stick to the gel, even if it means it takes longer to apply. I wanted a quicker way to save time, and I thought this would be it. Meguiar's dropped the ball on this one. The Meg's Tire Foam is much, much better.

Incidentally, it seems after applying the Endurance on 4 13" tires, the can is Half full already. This product needs improvement and is one to avoid.

-Ed

Comment

I like the Endurance dressing, gives a great shine, but like the others the spray can is a mess, doing a set of tires and the can is almost half empty, the volume of spray coming out could be reduced and a finer spray pattern would help, good stuff just fix the spray can

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');