• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question...

Ok, i know this sounds stupid but can you use the 6.5 pads with the G-100A, instead of the 8? Or is the pad size for it 6.5? Because i have the corless one.... THnaks!

Ok, i answered my own question, the DA, and the cordless one use the same pad! Thanks, for some reason when i tried to delete the post it said i didnt have admin rights....
    Last edited by spotdog14; Mar 31, 2005, 09:07 AM.
    2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Re: Stupid Question...

Originally posted by spotdog14
    Ok, i know this sounds stupid but can you use the 6.5 pads with the G-100A, instead of the 8? Or is the pad size for it 6.5? Because i have the cordless one.... Thanks!
    Ok, i answered my own question, the DA, and the cordless one use the same pad! Thanks, for some reason when i tried to delete the post it said i didn't have admin rights.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi spotdog14,

Actually, the smaller 6.5" pads work best with the dual action polisher.

I just answered another post you made about removing some swirls instilled by a body shop. My last question for you was to ask you how you were applying the products you listed. Just so you know, if you're using the Cordless polisher, it really doesn't have enough power to remove paint which is what you need to do in order to remove swirls. You would probably be better off you use ScratchX by hand with some passion behind your applicator pad.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

spotdog14:

Although Mike has already provided the answer for you here I'll share the following in regard to the subject line that you chose for this particular thread/post. Something that I learned from someone I worked for many years ago.

"There is no such thing as a stupid question except for the one that you do not ask."

Simply food for thought but I'm sure that Mike will be able to use this here in the future as well. Sort of like "It's all good" for example. ;-)

Regards,

Ken Little

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');