• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying DA Polisher in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying DA Polisher in Canada

Hi all,

Is the Meguiars DA polisher available anywhere in Canada? If not, could someone suggest a decent American supplier (preferrably east coast)?

Thanks!

Re: Buying DA Polisher in Canada

I have one, used 3 times, if interested pm me..

Comment

If you're looking for a new one I suggest looking at eshine.ca -- they are based in Ontario and provide free shipping if your order is over 150 loonies. Just ordered my new GG DA from there along with three pads and some APC. I've called them with some questions and they've been really great to talk to -- as great as the guys at Meguiar's!
      Seeing their heads turn as you drive by is payment enough.

Comment

Noneck: thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Kimbo, funny you should mention eshine as I just got a, massive order of MF'S, ONR etc from them. I may just get a Porter Cable DA from them a I've read that they are the same as the meguiars.

Thanks

Comment

Are the meguiar's DA accessories compatible with PC's? Is the backplate of the PC removed the same as meguiar's G110V2 like a loop and velcro?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');