• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microfiber System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfiber System

Considering purchase if the microfiber system. Need the pro's and cons of usage and results. Thanks.

Re: Microfiber System

Here's an article on how to use the system:

Using Meguiar's D/A Microfiber Correction System
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

There are also a few long threads on the pros and cons if you do a search.

Comment

Originally posted by outlander View Post
        Considering purchase if the microfiber system. Need the pro's and cons of usage and results. Thanks.
        I'll give you some pro's cuz they're still fresh in my mind from last night.
        1. Worked noticeably better on my hard paint than the regular DA/foam pad/Ultimate Compound regimen.
        2. The pink stuff (the one that smell's like cinnamon, I actually don't know what it's called) application with the microfiber pad is very similar to the traditional way, so you don't have to learn come complicated new technique. Mainly just use more pressure and clean the pad often.
        3. The blue stuff (smells like blueberries) is the finishing polish or wax and is easier to apply and use than Ultimate Polish. Literally just wipes right off with a single swipe, absolutely bugging necessary, or even advised.

The obvious con would be you have to buy more stuff. But that's part of enjoying life as a Car Crazy guy, keeps you off the streets and out of the bars. Which to me is really more of a pro than a con.

If you're a professional detailer and have any pride in what you do, you have to know about the DA microfiber correction technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
          There are also a few long threads on the pros and cons if you do a search.
          Or just look down below under the "The Similar Threads" section and the work is already done for you. That way you can free up all your time to actually read the other threads.

Comment

Like my Buddy Joe Dragon said there are pros and cons mostly pros. I have not found anything that is as easy to use with great results as Microfiber system.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
              absolutely bugging necessary, or even advised..
              Oops... meant "absolutely no BUFFING necessary"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');