• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Magnet - water miracle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Magnet - water miracle!

I had picked up a Water Magnet several days ago, but had not yet washed a car to use the product. It rained hard in Jacksonville this evening during a neighborhood dinner, so when I drove home and pulled my car in the garage I got out the Water Magnet to give it a try.

Truly amazing -- I was able to dry my entire car (large Mercedes) without wringing the towel once. That's far better than any other product I have ever used to dry my cars.

Good work Meguiars! I'm impressed.

Re: Water Magnet - water miracle!

Originally posted by raydoug
    I had picked up a Water Magnet several days ago, but had not yet washed a car to use the product. It rained hard in Jacksonville this evening during a neighborhood dinner, so when I drove home and pulled my car in the garage I got out the Water Magnet to give it a try.
    Glad you liked the towel... it looks like a good one.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that you washed the car when you got it home..... before you used the towel?
    Boss_429

Comment

I tried the Water Magnet on my big black Hemi last Sunday. It worked as well as advertised and certainly as well as a very expensive ($25) waffle weave towel that I purchased from another company. I was able to dry the whole truck without wringing out the towel. I did follow up my use of Water Magnet with small waffle weave towel. I always use two towels when I dry my vehicles. It's an OCD thing.

I'll certainly not spend $25 again on a towel. The pricing of Meguiar's new products is amazingly low and their guarantee can't be beat.

Tom

Comment

I am very happy with it as well. I also have a more expensive waffle weave which is also an excellent product but with the lower cost of the Meguiars towel, guess which one I'll buy again?
        Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');