• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Online Members at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Online Members at Meguiar's!

https://<span style="font-size:12px"...</span></span>

Today is a special day, exclusive for members of Meguiar's Online!

Talking shop and filling out name tags before class starts

Toshi and CorvetteMike applying M21 to Toshi's Mini Cooper!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I recomend that everyone pick up a Duo Fiber glass towel and NXT glass cleaner, best glass combination i've EVER used.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
      I recomend that everyone pick up a Duo Fiber glass towel and NXT glass cleaner, best glass combination i've EVER used.
      It would be nice if some of the local auto parts stores would stock these!

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Mike,
        Thank you very much for #21, I was able to try out #21 before the clinic, and it went on smooth, easy to apply on and off, no white powders after wipe off.

We got a chance to peek another Meguiar's collection.

and weather was beautiful

Plus we were able to place large order of Meguiar's products with 10% discount
        03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Had a great time and learned a ton!

Mike, Shane and Jose you guys are awesome. I look forward to many nights getting nice and personal with my G100 and #80.

Comment

Mike, Shane and Jose, thanks again for having me and the others down. It was a pleasure to be among the other MOL members that participated today and good to meet you all.
            Quadruple Honda Owner
            Black cars are easy!

Comment

Had a great time! You guys covered more then this old dude could retain. I'll be back!

Comment

Thank you Mike, Shane and Jose for all the tips in how to take care of our cars. Thanks to all who also helped to improve my wife's car. She was really impressed!
                Cheers
                Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Thanks Mike! I learned so much today about paint care. I cant wait until I get my G100 and my other supplies. I use to be a Zaino guy but Meguiares is definitely far superior!

Comment

Mike, Shane and Jose-

Thanks for putting on such a great clinic. Your dedication and enthusiasm for detailing and educating others really "shines" through. Meguiar's should consider itself lucky to have a crew like you guys!

Thanks again

Comment

Mike, Shane and Jose,

Thanks again for a great class! Even though this is my second time in a meguiar's class, I still learned a few things!

Its great to have the opportunity to try the entire meguiars line, i played around with some FI, LT, Exterior Trim Detailer, and a little #21.....

It was also great to have Shane and Jose available to answer my questions, so that Mike could keep the class moving.

I look forward to the possiblity of a more advanced class, and maybe the "Fun" day later this month! Thanks again!
                      Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

Mike, Jose and Shane:

Thanks for the time and effort you put into making a great class. It was informative and I was able to get some answers for some products I wasn't sure about.

Mike, although I wanted to thank you personally, I would like to say thanks for the sample of 21 you sent out awhile back that I was able to write a review on. Good stuff!

-Michael Smith

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for a most informative day that anyone could ever get on detailing or "polishing" your car. Paint care is truly an art and you are indeed a master. Meguiars is very fortunate to have you as an employee. Your ability to paint a picture with words is so important in what you do and I just wanted to thank you for letting me understand the process with the techniques and the products. Also a big thanks for Jose and Shane. It's nice to see dedicated guys believing in what they do. Any question that was asked of them they had the answer. If anyone is car crazy you have to check this class out. Free dougnuts, coffee, pizza for lunch plus all the cold drinks you want. The best part, you can use any of the prducts on your car that Meguiar's makes. Oh yah, you even get a goody bag with great products too!!!

Comment

Thanks for a great clinic Mike, I learned a lot, and plan to come back. I would like to get a 350z club to sign up for a fun day or something similar.
                            Rides:

2004 Nissan 350z Roadster: http://www.p-tek.com/MyZ

2005 Mazda RX-8: http://www.p-tek.com/MyRX8

Comment

Mike,

Originally posted by RCBuddha
                              It was also great to have Shane and Jose available to answer my questions, so that Mike could keep the class moving.
                              I forgot to mention, but Jose and Shane were the great help for us, their knowledge of products help us to learn more info. I am thinking for "Fun Day" if there's opening as well.

Thanks!
                              03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');