Meguiar's Online Members at Meguiar's! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meguiar's Online Members at Meguiar's!

Mike, Shane and Jose,

Thanks again for a great class! Even though this is my second time in a meguiar's class, I still learned a few things!

Its great to have the opportunity to try the entire meguiars line, i played around with some FI, LT, Exterior Trim Detailer, and a little #21.....

It was also great to have Shane and Jose available to answer my questions, so that Mike could keep the class moving.

I look forward to the possiblity of a more advanced class, and maybe the "Fun" day later this month! Thanks again!
    Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Mike, Jose and Shane:

Thanks for the time and effort you put into making a great class. It was informative and I was able to get some answers for some products I wasn't sure about.

Mike, although I wanted to thank you personally, I would like to say thanks for the sample of 21 you sent out awhile back that I was able to write a review on. Good stuff!

-Michael Smith

Mike,

Thanks for a most informative day that anyone could ever get on detailing or "polishing" your car. Paint care is truly an art and you are indeed a master. Meguiars is very fortunate to have you as an employee. Your ability to paint a picture with words is so important in what you do and I just wanted to thank you for letting me understand the process with the techniques and the products. Also a big thanks for Jose and Shane. It's nice to see dedicated guys believing in what they do. Any question that was asked of them they had the answer. If anyone is car crazy you have to check this class out. Free dougnuts, coffee, pizza for lunch plus all the cold drinks you want. The best part, you can use any of the prducts on your car that Meguiar's makes. Oh yah, you even get a goody bag with great products too!!!

Registered Member
    Thanks for a great clinic Mike, I learned a lot, and plan to come back. I would like to get a 350z club to sign up for a fun day or something similar.

Mike,

Originally posted by RCBuddha
    It was also great to have Shane and Jose available to answer my questions, so that Mike could keep the class moving.
    I forgot to mention, but Jose and Shane were the great help for us, their knowledge of products help us to learn more info. I am thinking for "Fun Day" if there's opening as well.

Thanks!
    03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Mike, Shane and Jose,

Thanks a bunch guys!

The class was great, learned a bunch and had a blast. Can’t wait to work with you guys again.

PC.

Mike, Shane and Jose,

What a great clinic! Mike knows I've been to a number of them---somewhere around 4 or 5? LOL, although a few I just came to watch and say hello. But Mike was absolutely right. I'm a slooooooooooow learner. I need all the refresher courses I can get my hands on!!

Get this, no matter how many times I see Mike present, I always learn something new, or confirm something I may have missed before. His classes are second to none, and my brain is always completely soaked by the end of the session!!

Great work!! Can't wait to see the pix

Richard

Mike,

I just got shipping confirmation from UPS, and mine would be 21.0 LBS
    I like this new system, we can order the Meguiar's products on the spot.

03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Registered Member

Talking Great Class

Hey
    Mike, Shane and Jose, It's me the Guy from Utah. The Class Was great and well worth the trip, I learned a lot. You can expect to so me make the trip again. Sometime in the future. I can't wait to recieve the stuff I ordered and start to try it out I will let you know what I think. Thanks again.

Chad
    Chad H. Gamble

Question

who's the magnum owner???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information