• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Online Members at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, Shane and Jose,

Thanks a bunch guys!

The class was great, learned a bunch and had a blast. Can’t wait to work with you guys again.

PC.

Comment

Mike, Shane and Jose,

What a great clinic! Mike knows I've been to a number of them---somewhere around 4 or 5? LOL, although a few I just came to watch and say hello. But Mike was absolutely right. I'm a slooooooooooow learner. I need all the refresher courses I can get my hands on!!

Get this, no matter how many times I see Mike present, I always learn something new, or confirm something I may have missed before. His classes are second to none, and my brain is always completely soaked by the end of the session!!

Great work!! Can't wait to see the pix

Richard
      Richard Lin
      ShowCarDetailing
      5548 E. La Palma Ave
      Anaheim, CA 92807
      toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Mike,

I just got shipping confirmation from UPS, and mine would be 21.0 LBS
        I like this new system, we can order the Meguiar's products on the spot.

03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Great Class

Hey
          Mike, Shane and Jose, It's me the Guy from Utah. The Class Was great and well worth the trip, I learned a lot. You can expect to so me make the trip again. Sometime in the future. I can't wait to recieve the stuff I ordered and start to try it out I will let you know what I think. Thanks again.

Chad
          Chad H. Gamble

Comment

who's the magnum owner???

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');