• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing accesories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing accesories

I was in Pep Boys the other day and noticed that Mothers had a few brushes and what not. I come home to see what they offered and they have a few different brushes, towels and the like while Meguiars has the Supreme Shine towels and the Ultimate wipe. I would like to see a complete accessories lineup from Meguiars to one up Mothers.
    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Re: Detailing accesories

Meguiars used to... just didnt sell well enough. Probably cost a couple dollars more than most people were willing to spend because it was actually well made.

Real nice stuff, bought a bunch while I could.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I still have a bunch of the Meguiar's stuff stashed away too. It was really nice stuff. I scored it at a Big Lots that was going out of business.
      Scott

Comment

Yeah it would be nice to get some nice ones

Comment

Yes unfortunately I wasn't into detailing before the Gold Class Accessory line went away

Comment

Yes, I would be nice to have some. That way, I could be 100% Meguiar's!
            ~Ryan

Comment

Sometimes you just have to go without Megs
              I bought a Daytona wheel brush (full size & the mini), Montana boars hair brush, all sorts of detailing tools, etc at Auto Geek
              I have 2 DA's one from Griot's Garage & my recent purchase of the Meg G110V2.
              I want to be 100% Meguiars as well, but it just isn't realistic
              "STRIFE" aka Phil
              2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
              2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
              2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

What about small, fine-bristled, ultra soft brushes that will reach any crevice, corner, emblem and tight opening.
                Greetings from the Montero Sport Club of the Philippines! Visit us online at: www.monterosportclubphils.com

Comment

Well I recieved my brushes last week and I have Mothers complete line-up along with the Daytona wheel brush and lug nut brush. The brushes are nice but the only problem is that they have Mothers written on the instead of Meguiars. They perform well and live up to the job just as they are supposed to.
                  Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"

Comment

the lug nut brush AG sells? how is it?

Comment

It works just as advertised to scrub down into the lug hole. Apply a bit of wheel cleaner to brush, insert into lug hole, and twist.

Comment

Originally posted by smack View Post
                        It works just as advertised to scrub down into the lug hole. Apply a bit of wheel cleaner to brush, insert into lug hole, and twist.
                        yeah Im thinking about ordering one with my next order. I just got two daytona mini brushes, really enjoy them. wish I had some of the gold class brushes though

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');