• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA G110V2/MF finishing pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA G110V2/MF finishing pads

I would like to apply Meg. Ultimate liquid wax or M26 liquid wax using my DA G110V2 with the MF finishing pad. If you could advice me if this is a good approach and if any one done it in the past. The question I had is that: MF finishing pad has a little cutting power; if i used to apply ultimate or M26 liquid wax using MF finishing pad will do any cut to the paint or MF finishing pad is a product dependent - and what speed you recommend. Thanks to all.

Re: DA G110V2/MF finishing pads

Sure, apply the wax by machine is good, and yes, use a finishing pad. The Ult. Wax went on well for me by machine.

You wont get any cutting/cleaning ability with the wax and finishing pad.

The speed on the V2 will be around 2-3.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

If you're using the MF finishing discs, I think you'd get some mechanical cutting ability because of the MF fibers. Since you're using a pure was such as Ultimate Liquid Wax or M26, I would highly suggest using the W9207 foam finishing pad. You want your applicator to be as soft as possible so that you don't introduce any marring or micro-scratches.
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Whoops.. missed the MF...
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');