• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My M21 Review (02 C5 - Magnetic Red)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My M21 Review (02 C5 - Magnetic Red)

My dads corvette was in need of a new waxing so I decided to give m21 a shot. Mike was kind enough to send me a sample.

Now, I polished this car about 7 months ago and wasn't in the mood to go at it again. Most of the pro detailers I know will most likely clay then use this product so I wanted to give it a shot (most of my detailer friends don't gear towards the anal retentive folks like ourselves. But don't get me wrong, when the owner wants it, they'll give it to them).

Well my first reaction, goes on easy, dries quick, and is a BREEZE to wipe off.

Now for the juicy stuff, how does she perform in the sack (This is NO peep show looker, this is the real deal. Not a tease)

Man is this stuff HOT. It really deepens dark colors, makes metallics sparkle, and is oh sooo smooth. The depth is amazing. I think I may prefer this to NXT!

Here are some pictures:

The depth just kills me, I love this color and it really made me love it more! Look at the reflection off the trunk Keep in mind, this is a car that is RIDDLED w/ Orange Peel.

Keep in mind, these are full sun shots. Look at the reflection once it hits the shade.

Overall, this is an AWESOME product. It is perfect for the pro. Personally, i'm one of those people that likes to try anything and everything. I rarely use a product two times in a row. But I think i'll definately be using this again very soon. My only wish is that they'd come out w/ a 16 oz version like #20. But this product will be for the pros. I actually passed on half of what was left to my sample to a good friend that does about 20 cars a week. He already called me backing saying he went out and bought a bottle. And he rarely goes away from his mothers products.

I'll keep you guys up to date on longetivity. Any questions feel free to ask!
    Last edited by HotRodGuy; Apr 2, 2005, 09:14 PM.
    Chopped 55 Suburban
    99 3.0 CL
    Family cars:
    1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
    48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
    New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
    Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Hey HRG,

Nice write-up!! And...a beautiful car to test the product on!!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

WOW!!! that is unbelievable! sweet ride.i have to get some now.i was planning on using a rotary buffer with #9 swirl remover w8000 pad ,and then top with NXT Paste. my paint is cherry red pearl metallic cc,similar to this vette. its in good shape and im using #9 for its glossing properties,not really its correcting. do you think i will see a difference by using #21 instead? also what pad did you use? thanks and once again killer work!!!
      95nissan

Comment

Re: My M21 Review (02 C5 - Magnetic Red)

Originally posted by HotRodGuy

That picture TOTALLY reminds me of Blackfire. It has that metallic "pop" in the sun that Blackfire always had. It's not exactly a natural look, but very cool. Have any Blackfire users tried out #21?

Also, nice job on the detail, the car looks great. That metallic red on the C5's is a great color.
        1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
        2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
        1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');