• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up a new car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a new car!

I've been off the forum for a few months now due to school and work taking over my life. After months of waiting, I finally found my "new" car. It is a 2006 Lotus Exige with 22,000 miles on it. It is in pristine condition thanks to the star shield and zero track time. I don't have many pictures now because I have not had time for a shoot yet. I attempted to polish a few light swirls out of the paint a few weeks ago, but in the process, the power cable on by G110 shorted out. The polisher now only works if the cable is twisted about 3 different ways and taped together. Anyways, enjoy!

My old Z.

The new gokart!

If you live around Charlotte, NC and would like your car detailed, PM me.

Re: Picked up a new car!

Sweet Lotus! It definitely outdoes that S2000 next to you LOL.

In high school, a friend of mine had an old Lotus Europa which was a blast to drive.

Comment

Thanks! Believe it or not, another S2000 owner parked in the open spot to my right minutes later and started talking trash about my Exige for no reason. According to him, my Exige can't take him on the track because he has lowering springs.

Comment

Kyle,

I'll be waiting for photos. You know I thought your Z was immaculate.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        David

Comment

Originally posted by wifpd4 View Post
          Kyle,

I'll be waiting for photos. You know I thought your Z was immaculate.
          I'll update you when they are up . I'm trying to get a full shoot done soon, however, I still need to get a few small things fixed on the car first.

Comment

Nice Exige, that's one of the best handling cars.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');