• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT on the Bimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT on the Bimmer

Was at the Meguiars clinic last weekend (SPEICAL THANKS TO: Mr. Mike Pennington, Mike Phillips, Stephanie, Bucky Lasek, and all the staffs of Meguiars for their kind hospitality), and was reallyyy impressed seeing the result demonstrated by Mike Ph. Was so excited and couldn't wait, so as soon as I got home I gave NXT Tech Wax and the spray wax a try on my Bimmer. As I expected, same result I saw earlier and my car looked REAL good. A great shine but what I was mostly impressed about is the WETNESS and DEPTH from this wax. One thing I do still need to test myself is the durability of this product. People that know me knows that I have really big collection of variety of waxes from all these internet-based companies (I like testing them), but Tech wax is the only wax I will use from now on especially to all the car shows! IMO, this is the BEST wax from Meguiars.

Looks GREAT! I can't wait for this weather to break (how many times have I been saying that?)
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Fantastic work HybridW420....amazing shine! I hear ya RP....can't wait for the weather to break so I can try out some of this stuff!! (Only 2 more months if I'm lucky...sigh)
      Garry42
      2002 F150 King Ranch SCAB /
      2004 VW Jetta

Comment

Very nice!!!! Now I know I gotta get me some of this stuff!!!!

Comment

I have a simple test for the durability of Tech Wax on your M3:

Let me stand next to the M3 for an extended period of time....if the drool continues to bead and slide off the paint it has good durability characteristics.

Seriously though....sweeeeet car and awesome shine!
          2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
          Bright Silver Metallic / Ebony Interior
          ASC# 1,575
          406 rwhp 392 rwtrq

Comment

HybridW420, that is a nice looking car. Great shine too. Have you ever used Zaino, and if so how does it compare with the Meguiars?
            I love Meguiar's!! There products are awesome!!

Comment

horesplay - Yes I've used Z before. I am still not too sure about reflectiveness or durability yet , but NXT is noticeably deeper & wetter! I really like this look.

Clewan WS6, hahahahah. Thanks for the kind words, but when your 400+HP beast runs circle around my M then it will be MY TURN to drool!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');