• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a G-100 or G-100A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a G-100 or G-100A

I got a Meguiars DA today, got it off ebay brand new and I was looking through the boards and noticed there were two different versions of this polisher. What I would like to know is how can I tell the difference? The only thing that mentions a G-100A is on the front of the manual like so " Model G100/G100A Variable Speed". Also what is the difference between the two? Thank you.
    Last edited by Epic18s; Apr 6, 2005, 01:22 PM.
    The truck is not supposed to get from point "A" to point "B", the truck is the point.

I don't think they are different, it may just be the accessory package that it is sold with b/p and pad that make the p/n G-100A. As far as i know,(which doesn't count for much) they are the same thing.

Comment

Thank You, just wondering if anyone else can back this up or is it really a mechanical difference?
      The truck is not supposed to get from point "A" to point "B", the truck is the point.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');