• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running board.

I have a F-150 ford that has a rubber covering on the running board and on the step bumper. Does Meg's make anything to put on them that will bring back the black color and not make them slippery as Armor-Al does????

Re: Running board.

Slickness when wet can always be an issue with dressings, but something like the Ult. Protectant / Ult. Black would be good options.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Running board.

I also have an F-150 with the factory installed oval step bars. I use the D163 Trim & Tire Gel, love it! I put it on my step bars to dress them up a bit and it worked very well. They did however get a little slippery, maybe because all the dirt that was on them to help "grip" was gone, and the slipperyness (if that's a word) was way worse when it was wet. That said, I think it is a terrific product with many uses, it's water based so it will keep your tires from turning brown like silicone based tire dressings, easy to apply, and comes in a 32oz bottle so there is plenty at your disposal. Hope that helps! Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');