• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant

I am not sure if others ever tried this, but the natural shine vinyl and rubber protectant works awesome in the engine compartment.

Tried it after a degreasing event and touched up a few areas and it shines beautifully like brand new...so I kept going and after I was done, the motor compartment looks like I spend hours in there.....

It's pretty funny to open the hood on my 1999 blazer (which I use nothing but Mequiars products on) and now display my engine and hear people say wow...what year is this ?

My wife tells everyone that I have a personal realation ship with my cars......she's right !!!

Anyway found a new use for Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant

Great tip, I'll have to give that a try sometime.

Comment

Hey, same here.
      It's great in the engine bay on the appropriate parts. I don't like using it inside the car because I think it's too shiny and I prefer GC Dash/Trim foam for the interior.
      I've also tried it on tyres and wheel wells and it works alright but it's best for the engine bay imo.

Comment

Hey TonyMazz

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Interesting idea! I have to admit, I have never tried the Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant in an engine compartment! Hmmm...something else for me to try...

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

i actually prefer the natural shine (use it for the dashboard & tires, and leaves a nice thin matte without being too greasy) over the nxt cockpit shine/tech protechtant, etc... way underrated product!
          Last edited by imacarnut; Apr 7, 2005, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I have been using it in the engine bay for a while. Works really well. I also prefer it on the tires to anything else. Leaves a good dark shine.

Comment

That stuff is great! I love it, I have thought of taking it to sleep to detail t ther car in my dreams.

Also, Welcom to the boards mate!
              Cars are one of the greatest inventions evah!

Comment

I picked up this product at my local Pep Boys and used it under hood. Was very happy with the results, especially on the hoses.

Comment

Good to hear some positive feedback on this product.

I've always liked it........Works great on tires.
                  r. b.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');