• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Product Recommender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Product Recommender?

It's been several years since I've been on the Meguiar's website, but there used to be a product recommender, where you answer several questions about your vehicle and care care needs and it gives a list of areas of the car to protect as well as recommended products for those areas. What ever happened to that program? Is it gone? Or am I not looking in the right area?

Re: Old Product Recommender?

You can also call their customer care center. That way you can talk to a live person and they're going to answer all your car detailing questions and recommend you with the right products. Give them a call at 1-800-347-5700.
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

It got a little out of date at one point... not sure about now.

Usually get a better idea just talking about your car here, and and can get a few ideas for different goals, effort levels ,etc.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Are you thinking about the "Rx" type of question/answer form? If so, haven't seen for quite a while.

Bill

Comment

Marc08EX is right on. The new Product Advisor is a little more streamlined but is the closest thing to the Car Care Rx that was on our website. The 5 Step Paint Care Cycle is something you should read through to gain some important basic knowledge and this forum is a wealth of information. Lastly our Call Center is open 6 days a week and can also provide expert advice.

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
          http://www.meguiars.com/en/product-advisor/

You can also call their customer care center. That way you can talk to a live person and they're going to answer all your car detailing questions and recommend you with the right products. Give them a call at 1-800-347-5700.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Yes! Car Care RX was what I was looking for. I'm sorry to see it gone!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');