• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plastx WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastx WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I washed my bike using some of the new skills and knowledge I learned from here. I used Plastx on my wind screen cuz it was looking pretty nasty and yellow. I had even thought about buying a new one because of it. I wiped it on with a MF applicator and off came the yellow. It was amazing!!!! I looked at my pad after and my pad was yellow. It looks almost brand new now. Thanks guys for all the info on here. So far it's saved me at least $500 on new headlights for my car, new wind screen for my bike, and actually paying somebody to detail my car for me

Re: Plastx WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you tried out plastX first before jumping to buying a new visor. It may not look brand new, but any dramatic improvement is definitely welcome. I would recommend applying a protective coating on it like a wax or headlight protectant to keep it from getting oxidized again

Comment

Any pics? It's great that you saved alotta cash with a $5 bottle of plastX!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, PlastX did a great job on my 1999 Prelude last yr before I sold it to my brother.
      I did not have a DA back then and used PlastX via foam applicator pad, my moderately hazy headlights, after about 10 mins of buffing it looked very good.....imagine if I had a DA back then!
      "STRIFE" aka Phil
      2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
      2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
      2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

No I forgot to take pics. I'm new to this so I forget lol. I wish I would've. Yeah I just did it by hand and it came out amazing. I put headlight protectant on after. I love this product!!!!!!! Might be doing all my cars headlights

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');