• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with leather!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with leather!!

I don't know much about cleaning leather but I tried ARMOR ALL leather protectant spray and it look like it is actually getting worst!!!. How do I remove this stuff. I found some One Step Meguiars leather care and hope to use it. Don't know if its safe to use after using the ARMOR ALL stuff recently

Hi there and welcome.

Try this. leather care - how often to condition???

Some good info in this thread.

I ran a search and found these too. Search Results

To remove the AA I'd use a mild all purpose cleaner or woolite. Then I'd protect with Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner (great product can be purchased at Target and contains UV protection)

Gold Class Rich Leather Spray

Good luck!

Comment

appreciate the help. Do you know the difference between the Gold Class Leather Condtioner and Meguiar's One Step Leather Care?

Comment

Burgundy or brown bottle (can't remember which)?? I don't know anything about that product sorry.

I have used the GC. I just received the Detailer line version of the leather CC but I haven't used that either yet.

Comment

thanks anyways. I found a lot of interesting reads in that search.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');