• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UWWA Rebate Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWWA Rebate Question

Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere Rebates.

Is there a web page or link that describes the "rules" of the rebate?

Can you submit multiple labels and one receipt that shows the multiple purchases or must each rebate label be submitted with a separate receipt and mailed separately?

What's current lag time for submission and then receipt of the rebate?

Thanks,

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    David

Re: UWWA Rebate Question

wifpd4,

Let me address each of your questions separately...

- If you would like a copy of the rebate form and official rules I would be happy to email it to you.
    - As with most rebates the Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere rebate is limited to one per household.
    - Our rebate company asks for 8 weeks to process each rebate but it certainly could be and often is less than that.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Re: UWWA Rebate Question

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
      wifpd4,

Let me address each of your questions separately...

- If you would like a copy of the rebate form and official rules I would be happy to email it to you.
      - As with most rebates the Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere rebate is limited to one per household.
      - Our rebate company asks for 8 weeks to process each rebate but it certainly could be and often is less than that.

Thanks Brian. You pointed out my problem. Been wasting stamps sending multiple receipts.

Thanks again for the clarification.

As a side note, I LOVE UWWA.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');