• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Whole Lot Of Shine - 40 Ft. Rv Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, No claying.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Incredible Job Joe. Though we would not expect any less from you

The after pictures are brilliant and I could only imagine the legs being a little sore from all the ups and downs on something that size.

My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe

Comment

That is INCREDIBLE!! Outstanding work Joe! I always look forward to your posts.

Do you mind me asking the $ range of something like that?

-slippy

Comment

The 2 of you did that in one day??......That is impressive.

I didn't know you could stand on one of those? (At least that's what it looks like).........I suppose the top had to be detailed too?
          r. b.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

The top was just power washed. It had kind of a textured rubbery top so we just washed it.

Do you mind me asking the $ range of something like that?
            We get $15 a foot.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Wow

You guys did a great job!! The shine is unbelievable.

Comment

Superior Shine

I have seen just about ever thing you have ever detailed from old trucks, plains auto's we can only dream about seeing in our life time. what's left a train?

Joe You inspire me to be come a better detailer, not to look at a project as being to big, A challenge most will not take on.

Once again a stellar finish.
                Rich
                If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Funny that you mention TRAIN. I have an estimate to give on a "train" on monday.

I am not really sure what it is but it rides on the tracks, is 100 feet long and is full of computer to check the tracks for integrity (I think)

I will take pics of it Monday if I get the job or not.

For those of you that are local to the San Gabreil area, it is at azusa ave and valley blvd in La Puente.

Comment

by Superior Shine
                    Funny that you mention TRAIN. I have an estimate to give on a "train" on monday.
                    You know some how this did not suprise me.

Where do you go from here area 51? (rotflmao)
                    Rich
                    If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                    DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Re: A Whole Lot Of Shine - 40 Ft. Rv Detail

I guess this RV came out so nice that this guy thought it would be OK to steal the pic frommy web-site. www. armstrongdetailing.com and
                      www. armstrongdetailing.com/rv-detailing.html

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                        I guess this RV came out so nice that this guy thought it would be OK to steal the pic frommy web-site. www. armstrongdetailing.com and
                        www. armstrongdetailing.com/rv-detailing.html
                        You need to start watermarking your photos Joe.
                        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Great something else computer related I need to learn!!! LOL!

HOW DO i DO THAT?

Comment

Great something else computer related I need to learn!!! LOL!

HOW DO i DO THAT?
                            You can use photoshop or other similar program. http://cameras.about.com/od/printing/ss/watermark.htm

I don't think that link is against the rules as it's simply a tutorial on how to watermark your photos. Very useful.
                            I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

I am not really sure what it is but it rides on the tracks, is 100 feet long and is full of computer to check the tracks for integrity (I think)

I will take pics of it Monday if I get the job or not.

For those of you that are local to the San Gabreil area, it is at azusa ave and valley blvd in La Puente.
                              Talk about rail dust!
                              r. b.

Comment

Great job as always Joe! What happen to your "PC on a stick"? I figured you would use it instead of going up and down on a ladder.
                                2016 Focus ST

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');