• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#21 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #21 Review

First I would like to thank Mike for the sample and the chance to be one of the first to test #21.

I got my sample from UPS and it was very well packaged. I believe it is a 4 oz. sample.

Naturally the first thing I did was to take the lid off and smell it. Kind of a paint smell, not friuty.

I did a review once but must have pushed the wrong button because it did not go through, so the dates on the pictures and the detail was done a couple of weeks ago.

The test vehicle is my 1998 Silverado Dually.

There were some minor swrils so I took care of them with some SMR on a polishing pad and the PC.

I then applied the #21 with the PC and a finish pad.

It was dry in about 15 minutes, removed with microfibre towel.
    Finished.

Last one.

I don't think this product is like NXT at all. NXT seems to have a low glow, reflective look.
    #21 is more of a high glow, glossy, reflective, look with depth to it. It looks very good on white. Very easy to apply and remove.
    I will use this product again, a little goes a long way. I still have enough for more applications. I think we have another winner!
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark McGuire; Apr 10, 2005, 06:52 AM.
    2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
    AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
    1st Place-Best Overall Detail
    3rd Place-Best of Show
    March 26th, 2011

Very nice detail there. The last pic says it all. Depth, wetness, and reflection on white paint. Awesome job.

Comment

Hey Mark,

Thanks for doing the review!! The truck's white paint is incredibly glossy!! Great job!!!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

, but hey, I liked the truck before the review.
        looks great and I'm gald to get this imput on #21 as I missed out on the sample. ( I get to buy the BIG bottle.) I'm sure it will be worth it after seeing all the results.

BTW must be nice to be able to detail outside in march.
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

Man #21 sure looks good on white!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks guys, and it looks better the next day. Yes Pat, March is good, when the sun comes out.
            Mark
            2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
            AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
            1st Place-Best Overall Detail
            3rd Place-Best of Show
            March 26th, 2011

Comment

I see the glow your referring too. Yep lookin good.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');