• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Business Question (This time for real)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Business Question (This time for real)

I have a detailing business in west Texas and it's registered with the city that it operates in. I have a website for it and I've printed up flyers for it (They haven't been distributed yet). I live in an apartment complex with an attached parking garage, so my idea was that I'd market my services to the tenants so that they could get a full car wash (and detail if they wanted) without ever leaving their apartment.

Here is my dilemma:
    Do I try to do my own thing at my complex using something like UWWA or D114?

OR

Do I contact some of the car washes around town to see if I can contract with them? By contract I mean I work at their location detailing cars using my products but split any revenue.

General Comments:
    -I don't have easy access to water, so I'd have 2, 5-Gal buckets of water
    -Instead of waterless/rinseless, should I stick with Gold Class, etc?
    -West Texas is dusty, so my cars just have a layer of dust/dirt.
    -I have to figure something out in regards to electricity (for vacuum and G110v2)
    -IMO, I don't think people would be too impressed if they saw someone using a waterless car was to wash their car.

Comments? Advice?
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');