• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5" MF Cutting disc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5" MF Cutting disc's

So was working a 2007 Toyota Avalon this weekend, and both my cutting disc's started to seperate. Using proper speed and backing plate, i have only used them one other time on a SUV. I know there were some problems and looks like some people are still running into issues. Is there a certain way to store these?

On one of the pads it started to seperate both from the MF and red foam, and then the Foam and the back of the pad for the micro hook and loop backing plate. and the 2nd one, ( i was able to finish the car, but was getting nervous ) was starting to seperate just at the foam and the MF. I didnt take any pictures yet, left them at home today.

I didnt notice anything going on with the Finishing pads, anything i need to check on those or just go with it until or hope they dont fail as well?

any info will be great, thanks Guys!

Owner was very impressed and unfortunately i had no camera, and customer stated the car looked better after i was done then it was BRAND NEW, and also asked me to come back every month or two to clean it up.

Thanks for the great product i know it is a small issue, i know you guys will help out.

Re: 5" MF Cutting disc's

Sorry to hear about your experience with these pads. Please contact our Customer Care Center by calling (800) 347-5700.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Just spoke with George @ the customer care, great dealing, and is getting me taken care of. Thanks for standing behind your products!!

Comment

I was taken care of very quickly! Very impressed by the customer service, never had a problem in my life the Megs line, and the first time, they took care of me.

Thanks guys

Comment

J4o2el7,

You are most welcome! Have a great weekend.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Glad to hear everything turned out alright. It's no suprise that Jorge and Brian took care of you, their customer service is tops.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');