• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from hot Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from hot Oklahoma

Hi everyone. Newbie from Norman, Ok. Certifiable car nut with 2012 Corvette Grand Sport, and a 2012 Acura TL for daily driver. It was 114 degrees here today. Please send rain....LOL

Re: Greetings from hot Oklahoma

Welcome to MOL!
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: Greetings from hot Oklahoma

I lived in Tulsa during the Southeast heat wave in 1980. Everyday during that summer, the temp was 110 degrees + with humidity in the 80s/90s. My most enduring memory of that summer was being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and my cousin's car overheating. Our only recourse was to turn ON the heater to draw heat off the engine. By the time we were able to exit the expressway, we both looked like we had been in a monsoon.

Comment

Welcome to mol!! I'm from Ardmore OK and now live in Fairfield IL.. GO BOOMER SOONER!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');