• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#39, APC or APC plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #39, APC or APC plus?

Heres the story, pontoon boat vinyl interior, mostly white/cream with blue trim. It sees a good amount of sun and weather but it covered more than it isn't and gets stored all winter. It was pretty soiled with some notable mold/mildew stains. Went to the local auto store and the best I could find was #40 cleaner/conditioner which actually worked very well on the less soiled sections and left the seats feeling very comfy and plush. But it took the whole bottle to do everything and the dirtier sections look virtually untouched.

I'm considering picking up #39 since its supposed to be much more aggressive but I was wondering if perhaps APC or APC+ would work better, or more economically? What does everyone here say?
    2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

APC or APC+ would be more economical in this situation.But with the vinyl interior you will want to follow up with m40, to keep everything soft and protected.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Re: #39, APC or APC plus?

39 is great but APC should do a great job also. and APC + is the same but is less foamy for use in machines

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Sounds like APC+ for the win followed by M40 for conditioning. Went out again today, just around the lake not cleaning and couldn't beleive how much nicer the seats feel after the M40 yesterday!
        2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

Comment

Err, make that APC. No idea why it won't let me edit he post/
          2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');