• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

53' Featherlite with black streaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53' Featherlite with black streaks

I have a 53' Featherlite Car hauler white in color. It get black streaks from water running off the roof.
    Last year I compounded the entire trailer using Ultimate Compound with my Porter Cable Buffer. The streaks
    came off nicely. I then used Ultimate Wax. The trailer has been washed by hand numerous times The trailer sits outside and hasn't moved in about 2 months. The streaks are back bigtime. Looks like I am back to compounding again. What wax should I be using on this application so I don't have to compound as frequently?

I assume you guys make a heavy duty paste but want to make sure I get the correct one.

Or better yet do you make a product that will clean the aluminum oxidation or some of the oxidation off of the roof?

THanks in advance for your answer. Clark
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');