• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now a 100% Ultimate Liquid Wax user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now a 100% Ultimate Liquid Wax user

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
    Not sure that was such a good idea.

Oh well, as you alluded to... silver hides a multitude of sins!

I know I've committed my fair share on our silver car (the one I care less about)
    Just imagine hosing the car down to remove any loose dirt, but instead of taking a bucket with car wash solution, I just took a clean wash mitt and with the hose running on moderate pressure remove the dirt with the mitt then do a final rinse to remove any remaining dirt, then a final flood rinse for faster drying.. Unconventional, but I still get decent results. Something I don't do especially on the Bmw, with that car I take extra care in washing the car.

Comment

Re: Now a 100% Ultimate Liquid Wax user

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
      Thanks, that's very nice of you to offer but it's ok. I am way out here in asia, and I don't mind buying one.. I prefer the paste since most users had better experience with the paste than the liquid. But I am equally open to either version.
      Okay...no problem...just thought I would throw that out there and offer it to you.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');