• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Bugatti, Two Bugatti, Three Bugatt,i MORE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Bugatti, Two Bugatti, Three Bugatt,i MORE....

We were hired by Bugatti Americas to clean and maintain the Bugattis for their Bugatti exhibits, ride and drives and other events during Car Week in Monterey California.

I remember when I had yet to touch let alone see a Bugatti in person and here I am working on up to 12 in one day!!!!

I have fallen in love with the ladies and have admirably named them.

Here is the line up at the Quail event keep clean by Superior Shine using Meguiars products.

"Gloria" The red head...

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Re: One Bugatti, Two Bugatti, Three Bugatt,i MORE....

"Jovana" Seductive and mysterious, she is the quite type, she says volumes with doing very little.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

"Abrielle" The beauty. Gallant and strong but 100% lady.

Comment

"Jovanna" Doesn't make a big splash at first but her feisty, fiery nature will easily consume you!

"Donatella" The princess. Majestic pearl finish is magical!

All the ladies were pampered appropriately so throughout the weekend events.

Comment

The special lady of the first day event was "Lucilla" a Vitesse, she proudly was displayed in the Bugatti booth behind a vintage but none the less prominent part of her linage, "Rufia".

Here she is next to the Official Bugatti Detailers of Monterey Car Week 2012!

Comment

The beauty that stole my heart was a dazzling orange Bugatti Vitesse! "SOFIA" Her beauty was intoxicating!!

Comment

At one point we were given the task of cleaning up all the Bugattis for the next days events. By the time they gathered them in one place it was dark. At first we found the Cadillac tent was empty and had light and power. We got a few done.

After we did three cars, Cadillac showed up and needed their tent back so....

We found a parking lot light to work under and pointed our vans head lights toward the work area... at midnight they were... HANDLED!

Comment

The ride and drive event. On this day Bugattis were all over the place and various functions. We maintained the cars at Bugattis ride and drive event at Pebble Beach.

We had the red Bugatti, "Gloria," and a yellowish green over dark green Bugatti, "Lucia" to keep clean.

We did a light paint correction on Gloria while we waited for the first test driver.

Comment

Awesome job Joe. Bugatti definitely hired the right crew. Thanks for sharing the pics. I've never even seen a Bugatti. Beautiful ladies!!

Comment

While the Bugattis were out (about an hour at a time) we had the opportunity to perform a quick wash and wax on this old girl.

Comment

Whoa - great work Joe!

Sofia certainly is a stunner!!
                      Originally posted by Blueline
                      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your extraordinary experience in Monterey, Joe! It must have been a great privilege to work on those beauties! You deserve it!
                        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Beautiful work! Also, nice job working through the problems with lighting and location. How many others would have given up because it was dark and there was nowhere with a full lighting setup?

Comment

Superb!

Anything special/different done to the 'Majestic pearl finish'? All the other cars have notable reflections but that pearl finish disperses everything.
                            2016 Acura ILX

Comment

Nice work, they look great.

Also nice to see someone from the Covina area on here and doing that level of work. Feel free to swing by my house anytime! I am sure I could learn a lot from you. Again great work.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');