• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Tornador.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Tornador.

I just ordered a new Tornador and I was wondering if I am able to put a leather conditioner or cleaner in the bottle, diluted of course, to apply it to my leather seats. Also does this go for other things like armoroall protectant for the dash etc? Or am I just going overboard with this?

Best advice with the tornador is don't put anything in it you don't want to breath because it vaporises it. We usually just did degreaser in it and quick detailer. Dressings usually were too heavy. Also make sure your running around 90 psi or it will be pretty useless.
    Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Re: Question about the Tornador.

Thanks for the heads up, after thinking about it I wouldnt want to mix armorall and water in order to dress wheels or interior. Degreaser it is. and 90 psi shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

It is also pretty good for tire shine if you have low profile tires good luck its a cool tool
        Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');