• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banners

I have been wanting to decorate my room here at the duplex at college with something aside from the blue paint i added a couple months ago. I was wanting to get some banners of meguiars or Honda or something along that line. (I drive a Prelude, hence the Honda banner). Is there any way to acquire a big Meguiar's banner or Honda that yall know of either fairly cheap or free? Free is always better

Unfortunately, Meguiar's does not sell banners and they're pretty difficult to come by...

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Well Mr. Rockpick, you just managed to ruin my day! =( lol

Comment

As I understand it they're available to dealers and distributors that keep lots of customers happy and move lots of product.

If I ever find myself opening a shop and selling a dozen cases of #21 a day I'll sure try to snag one. Just for reference, here are the part numbers:

VMBANNER - traditional logo, 3'x5'
        VMEGBANNER - round logo, 3'x5'
        VMDBANNER - Detailer logo, 3'x5'

PC.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');