• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Polish

I have had this bottle for over a year now and never had a chance to try it out, right now I'm working on a 2006 Subaru Impreza in crystal grey metallic. the paint is in real bad shape it has been rarely washed so there was a lot of build up of contaminants and scratches every ware. I'm detailing it for my father in-law so he can sell it so I don't really have a time frame. After a thorough claying Fist thing was UC with my G110V2 and a yellow polishing pad, after I was happy with the out come I was going to just stop with that then add UPW for protection. This time I wanted to see how clear and reflective the paint could be. I then put on a finishing pad and did 4 to 6 passes on speed 3 on the da after wipe off all I can say is WOW! the paint went to a hole new level of clarity and the reflections are incredible. it looks like a different color, the metallic just pops in the sun light.
    This product doesn't seem to get much love, but the ultimate trio has become my favorite.

I plan in adding pictures so stay tuned!

Sorry its not a great review but I had to tell some one

Scott
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Re: Ultimate Polish

Sounds great!

Looking forward to some pics...
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Awesome, I'm about to use some Ultimate Polish after using some UC so this should give me a great idea of what to expect. Can't wait for pics.

Comment

That's a great review Scott! I'm looking forward to the pictures.
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I bought the UP as soon as it was released and have to say its very good indeed.
          Ive detailed cars for 30 years and to have a product that works so well and with a good price is beyond me how they do it.

Love it.

Kevin

Comment

This stuff is excellent. My car had car wash swirls. Ultimate Polish on a blue hex pad cleaned them all up. I didn't even use the Ultimate Compound. That being said, my paint is on the soft side.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');