• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice/product suggestions on removing bad odors from interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice/product suggestions on removing bad odors from interior

Hi everyone,

I recently got a request from someone who was wanting me to detail the interior of their car. They are having a problem with a bad odor on the inside.

A few weeks ago they spilled milk in the car and the milk had soured and for several days now they have tried leaving the car's windows down in hopes of it airing out but so far that smell remains. They are wanting to see if I can get that out but I've never dealt with this kind of situation.

I was curious if you any of you all have any advice or if Meguiar's has any products designed to remove bad odors such as sour milk from a car's interior fabric. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Strader327

Professional photographer and owner of STRADER Motorsports Photography

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strad...41121349262327

Re: Advice/product suggestions on removing bad odors from interior

I would try APC+ to spot clean where the milk was spilled and then give odor eliminator a shot. I have had great success with that combo for som funky interiors
    Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
    Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Re: Advice/product suggestions on removing bad odors from interior

Thanks!
      Strader327

Professional photographer and owner of STRADER Motorsports Photography

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strad...41121349262327

Comment

Working...
      X