• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new from pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from pa

Hey guys! I have an imola yellow 20th anniversary gti it's super clean. Im 18 in a votech shop now as a part of high school in an auto collison repair class and our first semester is all detailing and buffing and polishing. I'm new to this forum someone should help me out! I measured the paint in mils and its a really low 4.5 is it safe to do the least agressive method by cutting and polishing it with that thin of paint?

Re: new from pa

Hello and welcome to MOL from another Pennsylvanian!!!
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: new from pa

Welcome to MOL!!!!

What are your tools, products, and techniques that your using? What is the conditon of the paint? (I.E. Swirl, scratches, oxidation heavy, meduim light) Single stage or Clear coat?
      Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
      Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
      Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');